4410 Perlick Draft Beer System Power Pak, air-cooled, 24-1/4"W x 17-1/4"D x 25-1/2"H, (1) 100 gph circulating pump, 1.75 gallon capacity glycol bath, constant pressure expansion valve, adjustable electronic temperature control with digital readout, stainless steel cabinet, R134a, 1/2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 15.7 amps, cULus, NSF Spec Sheet
Perlick Air Cooled Power Pack
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
At this time, Price Refrigeration ships merchandise to locations within the United States, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
In order to provide the lowest prices possible to our customers, Restaurant Equipments & Supplies offers free shipping. This free shipping applies to regular ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States only. Other charges will apply if you need items shipped next day air or second day air.
We ship via freight carrier.
Freight carrier shipment procedures
Please carefully read the following freight shipment procedures and follow them point by point when your delivery arrives. We highly recommend printing out this check list for use during your delivery:
1. Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip provided by restaurantequipmentonsale.com.
2. Unpack your order immediately and inspect for visible and/or concealed damage. It is critical to check your order while the truck driver is still present. The driver may try to rush you into signing forms so he can leave; Do no let any one rush you. Check the products as they are being delivered and note any potential damage on the delivery receipt/bill of landing. Remember: Once the driver leaves, you become responsible for reporting any damages to the freight company. Restaurant Equipment & Supplies cannot be held liable for those damages.
3. Do not sign delivery forms until you have thoroughly checked all of your items. The driver is responsible for waiting until the shipment has been thoroughly inspected and signed for.
4. Refuse delivery of any items with damage.
5. Should any damage be discovered, keep the shipping carton and any inner packaging intact. Verbally request inspection immediately from the driver and make a written request to the carrier. Hidden or concealed damage must be reported and an inspection must be made upon delivery.
6. If any damage is discovered (visible or concealed), contact Restaurant Equipments & Supplies customer service at (843)-651-3792 to report the damage. Please have your order number, shipping information, and any available tracking number ready so we can quickly and accurately assist in the process.